Friday, October 19, 2018

privacy policy

Privacy Policy

I developer KareemTKB built this app as a free ad-supported app. This SERVICE is provided by KareemTKB and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform my app users and/or website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy. The Personal Information that I collect are used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in my Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at my app, unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using my Service, I may require you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to [users name | address | location | pictures | device identifier]. The information that I request is [retained on your device and will be retained by me and used as described in this privacy policy.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. We’ll partner with Google and use a unique identifier on your device to serve only non-personalized ads. For information about how Google uses your mobile identifier please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.

Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your devices’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, configuration of the app when utilising my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.

Cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your devices’s internal memory.
This Services does not uses these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse my cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.

Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate my Service;
  • To provide the Service on my behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how my Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on my behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.

Security
I value your trust in providing me your Personal Information, thus i am striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.

Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.

Children’s Privacy
This Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from my servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided me with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.

Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update my Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted on this page.

Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me nasir.abdulkarim1@gmail.com.

152 comments:

  1. Dear Brother
    Assalam o alaikum
    In Quran "MP3 and reading", Surah Number 28: Al-Qasas is not loading.
    On selecting this Surah, the message "Please wait ..." is displayed but the surah never comes on the screen.
    There is no problem with other Surahs.
    Will you please look into?
    Jazakallah khair
    Abdulaziz Athanikar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. يا جماعه حد يشوف سورة الإسراء الآية 2.3فيها خطأ ياريت المسؤل يصاحبها

      Delete
    2. صحيح سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الْأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آَيَاتِنَا إِنَّه هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ (1) وَآَتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَلَّا تَتَّخِذُوا مِنْ دُونِي ‎وَكِيلًا (2) ذُرِّيَّةَ مَنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَبْدًا شَكُورًا (3) وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي

      Delete
  3. Please BBC help me with your contact so that I can inform you some things happening around.this is my phone number 07083933591,DabalaLuka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAASHAA ALLAAH ALLAAH BLESS U ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci beaucoup dieu vous bénisse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a nightmare but when I listened to his recitation I forgot about it and slept

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. نيخينيخينيخيينخيين٩يخيخررترحينيديظيميميزب

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Amin don Allah a taimaka mani da sanin app din nan ga number ta nan 08039372932

      Delete
  8. I really enjoy the App but the problem is it can't playing without data

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't play offline all surahs after downloading

      Delete
    2. Gygf Chan vvghhg y jg Yuri uu y kn gjhko km
      Iohknjm
      J hal lpk h b and sister is time in your t mobile phone band, ALLAH Kareem and kids we can go to ap k dill pickles the k bad bat nae q k lea Michele is that your prayers are you? rat the transportation and back from you are best friend, how much I am farther away. G in urdu language of luck with that. o ok salaam k ap log. Ma mood to you with a dena email from her in your mother of her friends form UAE and clothes, g, the group? rat the transportation security administration, I love you so bad dua

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. h rent to the to you want circulate for use with the transportation of my child is bat na karen and father of two children, the group? I m pregnant hi nae nae karen is time for a na ap b wait to you with a dena email from her in your mother of her friends form UAE and clothes, the group? I m pregnant hi nae nae karen is time for a na ap b wait to you with a dena email from her in your mother of her friends form UAE and clothes, the group? I m pregnant hi nae nae karen is time for a na ap b wait to you with a dena email from her in your mother of her friends form UAE. Subway to you with a dena email from her in your mother of her friends form UAE and clothes, the group? I m pregnant hi nae nae karen is time for a na ap b wait till tomorrow night if the group? I m pregnant to you want circulate

      Delete
  10. الله أكبر اشهد ان لا اله الا الله وإن محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mashallah
    Is the same thing available by Sheikh Bandar Baleelah

    ReplyDelete
  12. غالبتنلب٤٦بسص٦تدبمة٠ةوزذفدذظيانذطعنحفثس

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy is time to you later today. Subway to the to you want circulate around and clothes, the transportation security administration, I love the group of people that are going tomorrow night if the group? I m sorry to hear from her friend want circulate for a na ap. Subway to

      Delete
    2. يحفظ بسرعه قوي قوي قوي قوي قوي قوي قوي قوي

      Delete
  13. Jazacoumulaha kaira may muslim brother

    ReplyDelete
  14. جزاكم الله خيرا ما شاء الله بالتوفيق

    ReplyDelete
  15. مسرع يحي علي مداوي القحطاني

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. حد يبلغ سورة الإسراء الآية 2.3فيها خطأ حراااااام

      Delete
  16. When you upgrade this app I want you to put transit on it
    Jazakullah aerum jasah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Learning the Quran is important enough to let one provide his costliest data as requested by the service provider

    ReplyDelete
  18. هناك خطأ في اوائل صورهالاسراء يلزم التصحيح ومراجعه كامل المصحف

    ReplyDelete
  19. الله يجزيكم الخير. اخوگم في الله سليم حسن

    ReplyDelete
  20. Le sourate 62 ne récite pas comme les autres.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Assalamualaikum please why are some surah not playing

    ReplyDelete
  22. peace upon you
    In this version there is an error in reading
    In the name of of Allah the Merciful
    O Prophet fear God
    The reader includes a thousand pious
    Correct sukoon
    May Allah bless us, and you will be rewarded

    ReplyDelete
  23. السلام عليكم
    في هذه النسخه خطأ في القرأه
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يا أيها النبى أتقى الله
    القارء يضم ألف أتقى
    الصحيح سكون
    جذانا الله وأياكم خير الجزاء

    ReplyDelete
  24. This apps is empty please help me to get another .sheik jafar complete tafser

    ReplyDelete
  25. May Allah bless us but please add Ahmad Suleiman

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ina Jin dadin karatun nan amma Ina da tambaya wai baya aiki ne sai da data ko kuma idan na gama bude kowace sura zai cigaba da aiki?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Assalamualaikum waraha matullah I need help about this app this is my phone number 08039372932

    ReplyDelete
  28. فيه خطأ فى المصحف بصوت العجمى والخطأ فى سورة الإسراء ..ارجوا التصحيح

    ReplyDelete
  29. ماشاء الله تبارك الله ربنا يجعل البركة..
    اللهم حفظنا قرءان الكريم يارب

    ReplyDelete
  30. يجب مراجعة الآية الثانية من سورة الإسراء أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
    واتينا موسى الكتاب وجعلناه هدى لبنى إسرائيل الا تتخذوا من دوني وكيلا
    صدق الله العظيم
    هي مكتوبه ألا وكيلا فقط

    ReplyDelete
  31. مراجعة الآية الثانية من سورة الإسراء

    ReplyDelete
  32. والثالثة متداخلات مع بعض

    ReplyDelete
  33. للأسف ويوجد خطأ بسورة مريم الايه 32

    ReplyDelete
  34. يجب مراجعة المصحف المكتوب هنالك عدد من الآيات
    ناقصة ويجيب تصحيحها بواسطة جهة معتمدة

    ReplyDelete
  35. السلام عليكم يرجى تصحيح سورة الدخان ويجب متابعة التصحيح بدقة عالية

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank a lot, it is very impressive and a teacher to those who have good listening ears.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for this great jesture, experiencing a little background noise while playing the audio

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks Allah SWT who created Man with Clay and then given him soul and guide him to the right way this application is guide our children for memories holy Quran thanks Allah

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jazak Allah. May Allah Kareem bless your team

    ReplyDelete
  40. ALHAMDULILLAH MASHALLAH MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH FORGIVE OUR IMAM AND GRAND HIM A JANNATUL FIRDAUSI AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  41. الفاتحة الببسملة مرتين .

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very good app and very best recitation of holy Quraan .I have a suggestion for a little improvement in App . There should be an option for resuming of listening recitation from where we had stopped last time- That would be great facility for users of the App.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dan allah Ina son tafsir na malam jafar complete nawa ake biya Dan Allah,wnn Sai da data

    ReplyDelete
  44. The app is ok but sometimes is not playing even write now is not playing and my data is on pls do something jazakal hkaira

    ReplyDelete
  45. Peace be upon him. My brothers and sisters asaalam aleikum first, be blessed all and our supreme ALLAH bless you all for this wonderful media which has united all Muslims from all corners of the world. ALLAH is Final to our life's. ALLAH (S.A.W) is with us always
    . Goodnight my brothers and sisters

    ReplyDelete
  46. Alhamdoulillah merci bonne application puise Allah nous guides.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Salamounaleykoum merci qu'Allah nous facilite la tâche !!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. qu'Allah nous facilite la tâche !

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ma Sha Allah
    This is beautiful, i pray Allah rewards you brothers and make it easy for you to do more

    ReplyDelete
  50. Mashaallah,as for some of us we want to see the surah when reading

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks so much for informing us

    ReplyDelete
  52. Jzkl Rabbiin siirra hajaalatu shukran

    ReplyDelete